METRUM offers strategic advice for leaders of cultural, educational and other non-profit organisations as well as for the political institutions supporting and financing such organisations. Thanks to 20 years of experience and over 300 successfully completed projects in Germany, Switzerland and Austria METRUM is one of the industry leaders in this sector.
Our contribution to culture and education
We believe that art, culture and education should maintain and increase the positive influence they have on all of society. We are convinced that modern strategic and economic ways of thinking play a crucial role towards attaining this goal. By employing these methods in the service of our clients, we strive to make a lasting, positive contribution to the future of art, culture and education.
Our clients are orchestras, museums, theatres, concert halls, festivals, universities, libraries and research institutes. For them, we identify the really relevant aspects of any situation, based on intensive dialogue, on our experiences with similar situations and on quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
We do not only develop strategies but we also work with our clients to put them into action. Therefore, we know both the abstract heights of political thinking about culture and the nuts and bolts of managing a cultural institution.
- Arvo Pärt Centre (Estonia)
- Bamberg Symphony Orchestra
- Bayerische Staatsgemäldesammlungen
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Elbphilharmonie Hamburg
- Gewandhaus Orchestra
- MARCHIVUM Mannheim
- Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine
- MDR Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk
- Ministries of at least five different german states
- Münchner Kammerspiele
- NDR Norddeutscher Rundfunk
- Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden
- SWR Südwestrundfunk
- The Munich Philharmonics
- The cities of Hamburg, Munich, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Bamberg, Bonn, Bremen, Dortmund, Duisburg, Hannover, Heidelberg, Köln, Mannheim, Münster, Stuttgart and many more
- Würth KG
- Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
- And many more